RigidChips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola

2 posters

Go down

Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola Empty Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola

Post by Echo_Delta_Oscar Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:20 pm

If you manage to get one started, you may experience some fun.

I have finally modeled a power curve consistent with one of a real engine. I gave the parameters of said power curve to LUA, coupled with a gear selector, and this little cars are the results.

Instructions:

Model A:

Model A Competizione:

Model A Imola:

Instructions are in game, press "C" to show.

I suggest to use the car from Ctrl+F10 view (that is, from inside), for better use of the dashboard lighs.
Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola Panaut12

if you are interested, here is how I created the power curves:
Some math:

How to change your gearbox:
Echo_Delta_Oscar
Echo_Delta_Oscar
Hover
Hover

Back to top Go down

Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola Empty Re: Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola

Post by JosefYurnov99 Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm

This is possibly the coolest manual transmission I've ever seen for RC. The fact that there's a clutch makes it so much fun! Very Happy
JosefYurnov99
JosefYurnov99
Plane
Plane

Back to top Go down

Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola Empty Re: Panauto Model A + Competizione + Imola

Post by Echo_Delta_Oscar Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Next step: equally spaced gearboxes.

I am trying to find a way to have the lua compute the ideal gear change regime and display it n the dashboard. Right now it is only a rough estimate, based on the ratio between available and nominal power and wheter or not the wheels are rotating above or below design speed. That may be featured on either the Model A Monza or the Model B Salt Lake.
Echo_Delta_Oscar
Echo_Delta_Oscar
Hover
Hover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down