RigidChips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen??

2 posters

Go down

What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen?? Empty What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen??

Post by Timothy Ashtön Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 pm

While I am still unzipping my maps and Japanese files (Because of complexity and a different language) I must have skip'd over my file (Its kept with the Japanese information I got.) containing Mugens' Traction Lua he post because the old forums got shut down when I was learning it.

It seems to have disappeared for this forums. Shocked This. is. Spooky.
I won't be home until next week, same day. I would've liked to read it over during my time away.

Last edited by Runner on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timothy Ashtön
Timothy Ashtön
Walker
Walker

http://wildfrontierguidecomplete.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen?? Empty Re: What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen??

Post by Project64mugen Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't think I ever posted anything about the traction code. And plus, it's Project64mugen, not 65. XD I'll make a tutorial about it.

Project64mugen
Plane
Plane

Back to top Go down

What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen?? Empty Re: What Happened To The Traction Lua Made By Project64Mugen??

Post by Timothy Ashtön Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 pm

D= I was pretty sure it was on this forums. I guess my mistake, also edit title xD
Timothy Ashtön
Timothy Ashtön
Walker
Walker

http://wildfrontierguidecomplete.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down