RigidChips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my gun keeps blowing up the other parts

2 posters

Go down

my gun keeps blowing up the other parts  Empty my gun keeps blowing up the other parts

Post by bradlyswaen Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 pm

its at a angle facing the way the gun is (it is attached to the gun) but it isnt in line of fire if i changed it to a 90 degre angle whould that fix the problem

bradlyswaen
Car
Car

Back to top Go down

my gun keeps blowing up the other parts  Empty Re: my gun keeps blowing up the other parts

Post by RA2lover Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 am

depends. think of the arm chip as a gun able to fire a chip's worth of caliber bullet. with rigidchips' collision detection methods, you just need to be sure the arm chip bullet doesn't get in the way of other chips while doing so. as a rule of thumb you can usually replace the arm with a trim and add enough cowls to its front to cover the line of fire, then spin it in order to check for collisions. if the cowl crosses the middle of a part while spinning, its likely to hit that part.
RA2lover
RA2lover
Walker
Walker

Back to top Go down

my gun keeps blowing up the other parts  Empty Re: my gun keeps blowing up the other parts

Post by bradlyswaen Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 pm

thanks sorry it took me so long to reply

bradlyswaen
Car
Car

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum