RigidChips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum?

3 posters

Go down

Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum? Empty Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum?

Post by Sting Auer Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 am

I have a feeling that I will be switching entirely to Laputan Blueprints, due to it's greater range of possible creations as well as it's more accurate physics simulations.

I wanted to ask before I post my creations here. so, is it allowed?

Wow I am dumb. didn't see the LB discussion forum.
Sting Auer
Sting Auer
Hover
Hover

Back to top Go down

Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum? Empty Re: Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum?

Post by Timothy Ashtön Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Hahaha, lol. I find a LB creation takes longer to build than RC, then again I'm not a experienced Lua user. Anyone else?

Btw we should make a tips and trick guide for LB, ex. How to make jets, landing gear/ arms legs, etc.
Timothy Ashtön
Timothy Ashtön
Walker
Walker

http://wildfrontierguidecomplete.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum? Empty Re: Are we able to post Laputan Blueprints creation in this forum?

Post by RA2lover Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm

both of them take about the same time for me, but i still have to lookup LB's functions on that excel file. and then again, murphy's law when i'm not connected.
protip:glued objects don't collide with others on the blueprint!
for arms/legs, 2 words : Inverse Kinematics.
RA2lover
RA2lover
Walker
Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down