RigidChips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rigidchips Racing

2 posters

Go down

Rigidchips Racing Empty Rigidchips Racing

Post by Fox Explorer Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Rigidchips Racing

The Idea:  I have always liked the idea of racing in Rigidchips, but I have not seen many racing vehicles that have been designed specifically for RC.  Well, with this challenge I want to see who can design the fastest vehicles.

The Rules:  There will be 2 categories of vehicles, jet and non-jet.  Each participant can submit up to 2 vehicles per category.  There are no rules on size or number of chips, wheels, jets, etc. used in vehicles; there are no restrictions on scripting/Lua Functions; regulations that can be used are 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8.  For this challenge I thought it would be easiest to use the 2 race tracks that I have posted (4 course and Hypercity) as the testing grounds; vehicles will be assessed on a single timed lap of each track (all 4 courses for the 4 course track) both times will be combined and the fastest combined time wins.  Please note that combined times must be the same vehicle for each track.

Models should be posted below along with times oh and please put the controls somewhere.  If you have any questions, just ask.  I believe that about covers it, so happy designing! Smile

If design ideas are needed, you can look at my 4WD - 45 or the Basic 6.
Fox Explorer
Fox Explorer
Plane
Plane

Back to top Go down

Rigidchips Racing Empty Re: Rigidchips Racing

Post by RA2lover Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 am

what's there to prevent aircraft usage?
RA2lover
RA2lover
Walker
Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Explorer Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Hover crafts are completely legal as long as they follow the ground, but planes are not legal in this race.
Fox Explorer
Fox Explorer
Plane
Plane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down